The Topaz Collection is both beautiful in its simplicity and functionality. These hand crafted wool rugs focus on details, small patterns, and texture surfaces. Across the flat pile braided yarns, and woven textures add dimension and depth. Because Topaz is reversible, this collection is extremely versatile for a variety of interiors. Using a refined color palette of natural neutral tones Topaz brings a level of sophistication to the space.
Please Note: The images we display have the most accurate color possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that in some cases patterns and colors may vary according to size. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists and this is not a manufacturing defect.
**Returns accepted within 30 days of delivery
We guarantee that Rug Expedition sells quality New Rugs, and that you will not find a *Lower Price – Anywhere!
Tired of companies not having clear and easy to understand policies? Our Return policy is simple and straightforward. Each of our Rugs has a Free 30-Day In-Home Trial!
If you are not satisfied, you can send it back to us for a full refund; and we won’t charge you any restocking fees! To make sure you will more than be happy you chose Rug Expedition; We will help you find your perfect rug. Together, we can make every room feel like home.
- Is my rug eligible for a refund?
- To qualify for a refund, the item must be unused, undamaged and unsoiled. Please save your original packaging and return the item enclosed in the packaging. Do not fold, staple, tape, clip or glue any part of the item to be returned.
For rugs, simply roll the rug and enclose in the packaging, in the same way it was shipped to you. For other home decor item, simply pack in the item in its original package to get it ready for shipping. All return shipping costs are the buyer’s responsibility. All Returns must be resolved within 180 Days of Purchase.
- What if I don't like my rug?
- Rug Expedition always intends to provide the most accurate color possible when displaying digital images. As a result of differences in computer monitors, there may be variations in color between the actual product and what appears on your screen.
In some cases, patterns and colors may vary according to size. Please note some images shown are taken from larger, standard-sized items. Items much smaller will have a simplified design. If you do not like the item that was sent, you will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- What if the item is defective, or if I received a different item than I ordered?
- We thoroughly inspect all merchandise before it is shipped, however accidents do happen. Should you find that your item is defective, or you received a different item than what was ordered; please contact Rug Expedition immediately, so we can arrange for the return and replacement. When the item is damaged or defective, we will be happy to ship the replacement to you or issue a full refund if you so choose. When returning these, items please keep the original packaging.
If you have discarded the original packaging, don't worry. We can ship you packing material for free upon request, although please note that it is the customer's responsibility to have the item packaged and ready for pickup. Once your item has been received and has passed inspection, we will issue your refund.
- What if I refused the package?
- Should you refuse the package upon delivery, you will be held responsible for the initial shipping charges plus the return shipping. It may be likely that there will be a delay in issuing your refund, as we prioritize refunds of customers who have requested a return authorization and have provided us with the tracking information.
- What if I want a signature upon delivery?
- Should you choose the option to have a signature required for the delivery, the delivery provider will make 3 attempts to deliver your package. After the third attempt, the delivery provider will then send the package back to the warehouse. You will then be held responsible for the initial shipping charges plus the return shipping.
Please note that once you request to have your delivery require a signature, we won't be able to change that request. If you do miss the first attempt of your delivery, you may contact the delivery provider to make arrangements to have your items delivered at a specific time or to pick up your item at delivery provider's warehouse.
- What if I ship the item to the wrong address?
- Please do not send any returns to our corporate office or showroom. You must obtain a Return Authorization Number from Rug Expedition with the shipment address provided. Depending on what you have ordered, we have to send you the appropriate warehouse shipping information. Unfortunately, we cannot accept the return if you send the item without return authorization number or ship the item to the incorrect address.
- How long do I have to cancel my order?
- We are able to alter or cancel orders before they are processed. Once an order is processed to the Manufacturer we are unable to suspend, change, or cancel your order.
- Please be sure to make note of this at the time of the purchase.
- How long do I have to ship the return item to the warehouse?
- Upon requesting your return, one of our customer representatives will respond to you promptly and process your return request. Once your Return Authorization Number (RA#) is ready, you will receive an email with the return instructions and your RA#. Upon receiving your return instructions, you have 7 days to ship your item(s) and provide us with your return tracking number.
- I returned the item and provided tracking number. When will I receive my refund?
- It takes 7 to 10 business day upon receiving your item for your refund to be processed.
- Can I return rug pads?
- Because rug pads are typically cut to the size desired from larger rolls, we are unable to accept their returns. All rug pad sales are final.
- How Do I Request a Return?
- Should you decide to return an item, you will need to first receive a return authorization code. You can request your return authorization code by visiting our "Contact Us" page and submitting your request. When requesting a return, please always include your order number, so that we can process your request in the timeliest manner. Thank you!